Online exposure has become like a lifeline for a business nowadays. Gone are the days when it was enough to have a physical store, as a virtual one is now just as important, or even more important. There are many people who prefer to buy online, and many more still who tend to look up information online. So as a business you need to ensure that you are investing well in your online exposure, that is, your website and its ranking, as well as on your online advertising methods and social media marketing. Needless to say SEO comes into the picture here. There are many matters to see to and various things that you will need to do in order to get Google traffic .
Increase your Google traffic
But how can you assure yourself a top position in search engine results? This is a key way to increase your Google traffic, as most searchers will simply click on the top results when they perform an online search on Google. Putting our website on page one of search results is not easy, and besides it will not find its way there on its own. There is search engine optimization involved as well as regular attention on managing to keep it there. Competitor sites will inevitably be trying to do this too, and so there will be an invisible battle to catch one of the top positions. You need to win this ‘battle’ if you want to increase your chances of getting as much Google traffic as possible.
How can you increase your Google traffic?
We have established the importance of garnering Google traffic, considering that Google is the best and mostly used search engine online. It is worth noting that around 12 billion searches are carried out on Google every month! To get Google traffic you know that you will need to work for first page rankings. Statistically the websites that are on the first page of Google search results will get 91.5% of the traffic. So there is no doubt that if you really want to drive Google traffic to your site, then your site needs to be on the first page, and ideally at the top.
Having said that, you will need to work hard to keep your site there once you do get it there because it is easy to have the ranking drop over time. So let us discuss the best measures you can take to assure yourself a first page ranking.
1. The keywords that you use matter a great deal. Online searches rely on what words the searcher uses. So you need to put yourself in his or her shoes so as to establish what words are most likely going to be used when making the search. Keyword research is thus very important, and making use of those keywords is critical for first page rankings and getting more Google traffic.
2. SEO tactics are very important to get Google traffic. However there are so many SEO methods that you could use, making it increasingly problematic to establish what will work best and what will not. Google penalises certain measures and so you need to be cautious and stay away from any type of deceptive practices.
3. Content is king and that is something you must have heard often. Producing original and SEO friendly content is very important for your ranking. However that content also needs to be fresh and thus content production has to be on an ongoing basis if you want to garner good results in terms of ranking.
4. Link building is also important, however you will need to ensure that you avoid any low quality link building if you want long term results.
5. Your SERPs needs to be both relevant as well as clickable.
6. Social updates can help, and small, regular efforts in areas such as maps, images, videos and news can also give you a push in getting more Google traffic.
Organic traffic – getting Google traffic in a natural way
Many fail to understand that advertising is not everything when you are trying to get Google traffic. Advertising such as pay per click plays a role, but you cannot rely solely on it. Organic listings actually get more clicks than sponsored listings, and so you will need to focus on increasing organic traffic as much as possible. This will have a considerable impact on the results you will get in terms of Google traffic.
What is the magic formula to get top rankings and Google traffic?
At the end of the day, nobody knows the secret formula to make your site get a top ranking so as to increase your Google traffic. Google is constantly changing its algorithm, and there are also manual reviews carried out for the quality of the results pages. So increasing Google traffic is certainly quite a difficult quest, and one which requires a lot of attention and work on a constant basis. The best you can do is to focus on your search engine optimization measures so as to make your page as relevant as possible for search engines. This is where the keywords and keyphrases are very important. Your site’s reputation matters, and so does how user friendly and relevant it is. Therefore you should ultimately aim for a good online reputation which can be achieved by a lot of attention on the above mentioned aspects.
This is where we can be of assistance. We will strive to get your site a good online marketing plan that will strike the right balance in these areas. In such a way you can achieve a good ranking sustained by a solid online reputation. Perseverance, experience and regularity are important in driving more Google traffic to your site, and we can see to this thanks to our SEO services. Our aim is to help you get more Google traffic to your site, so that you can benefit from an increase in customers, sales and ultimately profits.